Thanks to everyone who has registered for Palo Alto NJB. We have waitlists for the Boys Divisions. For D1 and D3, we hope to clear many of the waitlisted kids on a team. The D2B (5th /6th grade) division has a very long waitlist so any new registrations are very unlikely to be cleared. The primary constraint is finding parent coaches. If you volunteer to coach, you’re child will automatically move off the waitlist — please let the player agents listed below know if you’d like to volunteer.
Division Evaluations will occur on Sunday, Oct 20 at Palo Alto High School
Note: These are not tryouts, but skills assessments in order to develop balanced teams. Waitlisted players should attend a skills assessment in case placement on a team is made.
For boys divisional players, there will be two sessions. Please plan on attending just one of these. Arrive 25-30 minutes early for check-in. If your child is unable to attend the skills assessment, please contact the player agent for that division. If your child doesn’t attend a session, and no contact is made with the player agent ahead of time, you will lose you spot in the registration line. If you have registered but have not paid yet, please do so now, or risk losing your spot in the registration line.
7th / 8th boys (D1B – Player Agent Beau Brown):
- Main Gym 8:45am – 10:15am
- Small Gym 2:00pm – 3:30pm
5th / 6th boys (D2B – Player Agent Doug Lusk):
- Main Gym 10:25am – 11:55am
- Main Gym 1:45pm – 3:15pm
3rd / 4th boys (D3B – Player Agents Albert Tsoi and Jay Wang):
- Main Gym 12:05 pm – 1:35pm
- Main Gym 3:30pm – 5:00pm
3rd / 4th girls (D3G – Player Agent Jeff Stuart): Small Gym 9:00am – 10:30am
5th / 6th girls (D2G – Player Agent Jeff Stuart): Small Gym 10:30am – Noon
7th / 8th girls (D1G – Player Agent Jeff Stuart): Small Gym Noon – 1:30pm
All-Net Tryouts will be held Oct 5-7 — COMPLETED. See sidebar on the right for the All-Net Rosters.
Note: Players not selected for an All-Net team will automatically be included in the Divisional pool of players. Waitlisted players may tryout for All-Net. All-Net Coordinators are for Boys are Ed Dunn and Beau Brown, and Jeff Stuart for Girls.
5th Boys All-Net (attend at least 2 sessions):
- Sat Oct 5 at Cubberley Gym B: 11:00am – 12:30pm (arrive at 10:35am)
- Sun Oct 6 at Paly Main Gym: Noon – 1:30pm (arrive at 11:35am)
- Mon Oct 7 at Cubberley Gym B: 5:00pm – 6:00pm (arrive at 4:35pm)
6th Boys All-Net:
- Sun Oct 6 at Paly Main Gym: 1:30pm – 3:00pm (arrive at 1:05pm)
- Mon Oct 7 at Cubberley Gym B: 6:00pm – 7:00pm (arrive at 5:35pm)
7th Boys All-Net:
- Sun Oct 6 at Paly Main Gym: 9:00am – 10:30am (arrive at 8:35am)
- Mon Oct 7 at Cubberley Gym B: 7:00pm – 8:00pm (arrive at 6:35pm)
8th Boys All-Net:
- Sun Oct 6 at Paly Main Gym: 10:30am – Noon (arrive at 10:05 am)
- Mon Oct 7 at Cubberley Gym B: 8:00pm – 9:00pm (arrive at 7:35pm)
Girls All-Net tryouts will occur on Sunday, Oct 6 at Paly Small Gym:
- 5th Grade Girls: 9:00am – 10:30am (arrive 8:35am)
- 6th Grade Girls: 10:30am – Noon (arrive 10:05am)
- UPDATED 7th/8th Grade Girls: Noon – 1:30pm (arrive 11:35am)